Pepsi cancelled its newest Diet Pepsi can released in Afghanistan and Iraq after being accused that it depicts the tragic events of September 11th, 2001. The Jerusalem Post received an email from a Pepsi spokesperson stating that the company did not mean to offend anyone and that the picture on said can was actually Dubai’s skyline.
- Futuristic Sangria Transport
- Crazy Roommate Food Stories
- Veggie lumpia fo’ dat ass
- What kind of food do they serve at UEFA Euro Cup 2012 stadiums?
- The Chaos Bunch interviews DMC USA Team Champions Battlestar Massive
- Canibus flopping against Dizaster at the King of the Dot battle
- Dominos and Raglan Public House Ocean Beach
- Jay-Z and Kanye West featuring Frank Ocean and The Dream – No Church In The Wild [VIDEO]
- http://cirineosocialnet.com//activity/ on The Concrete Project Road Trippin’ To Boise
- Roger vivier outlet on Canibus flopping against Dizaster at the King of the Dot battle
- ¥³©`¥Á ¥È©`¥È¥Ð¥Ã¥° on California Burrito: Are Those Fries In Your Burrito?
- オメガ シーマスタ on The infamous Choco Taco
- giuseppe zanotti on What kind of food do they serve at UEFA Euro Cup 2012 stadiums?
- Nike Free Run Shoes Stand For Impeccable Craftsmanship And Great Wearability on In-N-Out got Seoul
- Google on Weird Adsense Ads
- Vibram FiveFingers on McDonald’s old men looking for women: how to pick up a lady
- ultramax bathmate on This Month Will Be An Absent Month
- Cheap Oakley Sunglasses on Cupcakes Squared (Point Loma, CA)