If you’re looking at these slippers and saying to yourself, “Those look like real bread”. Well, it’s because they are made from real bread. The sexy people at DADADA Studio are the culprits for these amazing creations. How much would it take for you to eat just one of these bread shoes after your friend has worn them at a Las Vegas club? I’d do it for 2 bucks and a package of staples.
- Futuristic Sangria Transport
- Crazy Roommate Food Stories
- Veggie lumpia fo’ dat ass
- What kind of food do they serve at UEFA Euro Cup 2012 stadiums?
- The Chaos Bunch interviews DMC USA Team Champions Battlestar Massive
- Canibus flopping against Dizaster at the King of the Dot battle
- Dominos and Raglan Public House Ocean Beach
- Jay-Z and Kanye West featuring Frank Ocean and The Dream – No Church In The Wild [VIDEO]
- http://cirineosocialnet.com//activity/ on The Concrete Project Road Trippin’ To Boise
- Roger vivier outlet on Canibus flopping against Dizaster at the King of the Dot battle
- ¥³©`¥Á ¥È©`¥È¥Ð¥Ã¥° on California Burrito: Are Those Fries In Your Burrito?
- オメガ シーマスタ on The infamous Choco Taco
- giuseppe zanotti on What kind of food do they serve at UEFA Euro Cup 2012 stadiums?
- Nike Free Run Shoes Stand For Impeccable Craftsmanship And Great Wearability on In-N-Out got Seoul
- Google on Weird Adsense Ads
- Vibram FiveFingers on McDonald’s old men looking for women: how to pick up a lady
- ultramax bathmate on This Month Will Be An Absent Month
- Cheap Oakley Sunglasses on Cupcakes Squared (Point Loma, CA)